Insights

AeroSpace Industry Insights

Through publications and presentations we hope to inform and shape discussions about the aerospace industry. Come and meet us at an upcoming event!

AeroDynamic: Inside The High-Stakes Global Jetliner Ecosystem
by Kevin Michaels (Author)

AeroDynamic: Inside the High-Stakes Global Jetliner Ecosystem traces the transformation of the commercial aircraft business from 1990 to the present. This $300B industry is not only the pinnacle of high technology and advanced manufacturing; it is also amongst the largest export industries for many advanced economies and a key enabler of military aerospace and national defense.

While high-profile manufacturers like Boeing and Airbus receive the lion’s share of media attention, AeroDynamic approaches the industry from an ecosystem perspective. There are hundreds of suppliers behind each shiny new aircraft that rolls off the assembly line. Indeed the major aircraft manufacturers account for just 40% of total aerospace activity; AeroDynamic shines the light on the other 60%.

Several narratives are explored including the:
role of globalization
implications of new Tier 1 supply chain strategies
evolution of aircraft propulsion and systems segments
growing importance of aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul

Written in an engaging, accessible style, AeroDynamic is a must-read for aerospace executives and managers, government and economic development officials, undergraduate and graduate engineering and business students, management and investment advisors, and aviation enthusiasts.

Click here to order on AIAA

Click here to order on Amazon

Press

AeroDynamic Advisory views are frequently quoted in respected media sources.

Publications

AeroDynamic Advisory views on the industry are expressed through articles, whitepapers and other publications.

Upcoming Events

Aviation Week DefenseChain Conference 2018

McLean, VA
October 23, 2018

MRO Asia 2018 - Commercial Aviation Services Asia-Pacific

Singapore
November 6, 2018

SPEECHES

"Global Titanium Market Economic Drivers"

TITANIUM USA 2018
Las Vegas, NV
October 7, 2018