Current job openings in our Ann Arbor, MI office
AeroDynamic Advisory Internship
Our firm is seeking a full or part time intern in our Ann Arbor, MI office who will assist in our client engagements and development of intellectual property. Preferred candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Strong interest and passion for aviation & aerospace industries
- Undergraduate or Masters student in a problem-solving, quantitative, and critical reasoning discipline (e.g. engineering, economics, mathematics, statistics, finance)
- Exceptional research and analysis capabilities
- Comprehension of basic corporate financial metrics and figures
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines both independently and in a team environment
- Familiarity and comfort with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Authorization to work in the United States
We will be accepting candidates for winter internships (Jan-May), as well as summer internships (May-Aug).
To be considered for this internship, please submit a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.