To be considered for any position, please submit a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com and clearly specify the role that you are applying for.
Candidates for all positions must meet the following qualifications, in addition to requirements outlined further below:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a problem-solving, quantitative, and critical reasoning discipline (e.g., engineering, economics, mathematics, statistics, finance)
- Demonstrated strong performance in academics or current role, including exceptional research and analysis capabilities and comprehension of corporate financial metrics and large datasets
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines both independently and in a team environment
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Access
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Full vaccination against COVID-19
- Expected to have 3-6 years of full-time work experience.
- Project management experience and aerospace industry background / domain knowledge are highly desired.
- In addition to responsibilities of a Senior Analyst, will perform project management duties including: establishing a project plan and monitoring progress, making assignments to the project team, reviewing work outputs of junior staff, communicating with the client, forming and testing hypotheses, synthesizing results, and creating deliverables.
- Will lead on intellectual property initiatives, and will also author & present thought pieces as required (e.g., speeches, white papers, opinions, etc.)
- May also formally supervise 1-2 junior staff.
Consulting SENIOR ANALYST
- Expected to have 2-4 years of full-time work experience.
- In addition to the responsibilities of Analysts, Senior Analysts will manage project workstreams assigned by project managers and will be expected to correspondingly advise junior staff.
- Project management experience and aerospace industry background / domain knowledge are preferred.
- Entry-level position: recent or upcoming college graduates, or up to two years of full-time work experience.
- Primarily focused on performing secondary desk research, designing & building demand & revenue forecasts, and contributing to client deliverables.
- Secondary focus will be supporting senior consultants in business development opportunities and thought leadership initiatives.
- Strong interest and passion for aviation & aerospace industries
- Undergraduate or Masters student in a problem-solving, quantitative, and critical reasoning discipline (e.g. engineering, economics, mathematics, statistics, finance)
- Exceptional research and analysis capabilities