Current job openings in our Ann Arbor, MI office
AeroDynamic Advisory Internship
Our firm is seeking full & part-time interns in our Ann Arbor, MI office who will assist in our client engagements and development of intellectual property. Preferred candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Strong interest and passion for aviation & aerospace industries
- Undergraduate or Masters student in a problem-solving, quantitative, and critical reasoning discipline (e.g. engineering, economics, mathematics, statistics, finance)
- Exceptional research and analysis capabilities
- Comprehension of corporate financial metrics and figures
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines both independently and in a team environment
- Familiarity and comfort with Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint at a minimum
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Authorization to work in the United States
We review candidates for internships all year long for summer, fall, and winter positions.
To be considered for this internship, please submit a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.