Agendas to tackle topics with C-Level and Industry Experts who are leading innovation and growth in the region
NEW YORK, July 24, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Aviation Week Network is returning to Singapore for MRO Asia-Pacific and AeroEngines Asia-Pacific, the region’s largest and most comprehensive conference and exhibition for the Maintenance Repair and Overhaul industry. The events will be held September 24-26 at the Singapore Convention and Expo Centre in Singapore.
With more than 5,000 registered attendees, MRO Asia-Pacific & AeroEngines Asia-Pacific attract key decision makers, airline buyers and industry leaders. The events offer peer-to-peer learning with case studies, proven methodologies and realistic approaches and offer an open platform for OEMs, airlines, MROs, suppliers and buyers to build contacts and exchange ideas.
The exhibition hall, with more than 200 solution providers, creates an open platform for all delegates to build contacts, exchange experiences, view an extensive showcase of effective solutions and products and test them first hand. The experience of MRO Asia-Pacific stretches beyond the exhibition hall, and into the conference sessions.
The conference portion of the event will include separate tracks for MRO and AeroEngines, with both featuring industry leaders providing valuable insights on maintenance, engines, digital solutions, new technology,and supply-chain. See here for MRO agenda and Aero-Engines agenda. Speakers include decision-makers from major providers and airlines. Highlights include:
- Comprehensive Forecast Analysis (panel discussion) with Ian Wolfe, Senior Advisor Engineering and Fleet Management, Cebu Pacific Air, Mike Stengel, Senior Associate, AeroDynamic Advisory, and Richard Kendall, Group Director Airframe Services, HAECO Group.
- Engine Aftermarket Analysis and Trends with James Bennett, Director of Sales and Marketing, AerFin, Jean-Jacques Reboul, Airlines & Fleets Regional Director – Asia-Pacific, StandardAero, and Mike Stengel.
- New Wave of Digital Solutions with Arun Srinivasan, Senior Manager – Engine Health Management, Pratt & Whitney, and Henrique Heidemann Cardoso, Manager, Technical Support, Embraer.
- Exploring the Regional Trend of Legacy Giants Entering the LCC Sector with Jonathan Hutt, Commercial Director, HK Express, Shingo Nishida, President, ZIPAIR Tokyo Inc., and Yasuhiro Fukada, Executive Officer, CMO, ZIPAIR Tokyo Inc.
- MRO Data Analytics for Intelligent Decision Making moderated by Janesh Janardhanan, Consulting Director, Aerospace & Defense, Frost & Sullivan, with Janite Quiran Parmanande, Innovation Engineer, TAP Maintenance & Engineering, Lee Hui Fung, VP, Smart MRO, Aerospace, ST Engineering, and Shiv Trisal, Associate Director, Aftermarket Digital Strategy, Aftermarket Services, Collins Aerospace.
- MRO Innovations: Adoption and Risk Management of New Technologies, with Rahul Shah, SVP Strategic Growth, Business Development Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, AAR Corporation, Andrew Hewitt, Head of Engineering Contracts & Leasing, Air New Zealand, Arnaud Brolly, Portfolio Evolution & Business Innovation, SITA, and Brandon Keener, Executive Director, Operations Strategy, Worldwide Repair, Collins Aerospace.
Meet the Buyers will again be featured on the show floor. This segment provides enhanced networking opportunities through a series of face-to-face meetings between buyers and suppliers and will expand to include OEMs.
“Asia is the industry’s fastest-growing region with the most influential members of the MRO world locally and globally gathering in Singapore,” said Lydia Janow, Managing Director, Events, Aviation Week Network. “MRO Asia-Pacific grows each year as we optimize our delegates’ and exhibitors’ investment as they make deals and share knowledge.”
MRO Asia-Pacific sponsors are: Platinum HEICO, SATAIR and StandardAero, and Gold: APS, Chromalloy, Collins Aerospace, Embraer, Lufthansa-Technik, Pratt & Whitney, ST Engineering Aerospace, and TP Aerospace.
Registration is taking place Tuesday, September 24 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wednesday, September 25 from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Thursday, September 26 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.